- Fully equipped splash proof master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Flame- and chip-resistant plastic casing. Keyboard foil of UV-cured PVC. Resistant to corrosive fluids
- Electret microphone and red microphone live lamp
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
- Built-in loudspeaker and possibility to connect an external speaker. Sound level adjustable with a potentiometer inside the station
- Built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifier for external loudspeaker
This Industrial Master Station is a splash proof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions. It can operate in an ambient temperature range from 0oC to +50oC (+32oF to +122oF). The station consists of a flame- and chip-resistant casing of durable Bayblend plastic. The station front plate – including the keyboard – is made of UV-cured PVC, a material which is resistant to a number of corrosive fluids.
The front panel can be removed to allow easy access during installation and service. The station has screw terminals with labels for easy installation. The glands give water- and dustproof connection of the installation cable.