– Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
– Four dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries
– Queuing of calls according to priority and time of arrival, 256 priority levels
– Ten DAK keys provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, Public Address zones, radio channels and telephone lines
– Handset for confidential conversations
– Integrated Web server
– Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
The IP Desktop master is a general purpose intercom station intended for use where a desktop station is the most practical choice. It features a large high contrast display with backlight which allows important information about connections to be shown very clearly. The station´s handset enables the user to have private conversations as well as loud speaking ones. Ten direct access keys (DAK) provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels and/or the opening of doors and gates.
The station connects directly to the IP network, making it easy to deploy anywhere at any distance. The built-in web server allows monitoring, configuration and software updates over the IP network; making it the easiest way to maintain a remotely located station. Designed for CCoIP, the station offers a set of critical communication features such as group call, call priority and override of handset and speaker volume. This enables the delivery of instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment. The station´s built-in 100 mbps data switch in conjunction with the integrated firewall makes it easy and safe to connect an extra IP device directly to the station.