The Zenitel Group
Communication is critical in all areas of business, therefore our expertise is focused on providing intelligent communication solutions that allow you to hear, be heard and be understood, every time. Zenitel systems interface with other security systems including CCTV, access control and alarm for a comprehensive security solution.
Our primary system offering is within Public Address, Intercom and Radio. Our key markets include: Building Security, Public Safety, Transportation, Industrial Manufacturing, Energy and Maritime.
Zenitel systems provide high availability, scalability, reliability, maintainability, and cyberdefensibility. By reducing hardware to a minimum, and keeping the benefits of centralized server management, organizations have more flexibility in scale and performance.
Integrated and Intelligible Communications
Zenitel is focused on the Secure Communication Systems (SCS) activity that develops and sells our own Intercom and Public Address Systems. We also deliver two-way Radio Systems and are one of the few companies in our markets that can deliver fully integrated Communication Platforms that include Intercom, Public Address and two-way Radio Systems.
Zenitel has a strong presence in both the onshore and offshore secure communications market through our global brands, Vingtor-Stentofon and Phontech. These brands are recognized globally for offering advanced offshore and onshore communication systems. Zenitel provides integrated security communications for environments where life, property and assets are at stake.
Zenitel is listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Brussels, with our statutory headquarters situated in Belgium. Zenitel’s operational headquarters is in Norway.
EXIGO Networked IP PA/GA
The EXIGO Public Address (PA) System delivers all the benefits of a networked audio solution into one package for marine vessels and oil & gas installations.
- IP-based PA system with networked components
- PA and GA, certified for marine environments
- PA and VA, certified for EN54 applications
- Supports Vingtor-Stentofon Integrated PA/GA and Intercom solution
- Full monitoring of system components, access panels, and speaker loops
- Full monitoring of all devices with SNMP and Syslog
- Power amplifiers, 100/70 volt line with Ethernet interface
- Supports 250 PA zones
- Supports 150 IP access panels
- Fully programmable control inputs and outputs
- Analog audio inputs and outputs
- AC and DC operation with automatic switch-over functionality
- Integration with IPBX, foghorn and fire alarm
- Supports Vingtor-Stentofon IP loudspeakers
Our Intelligent Communication Platform provides management and security services and allows for seamless integration into the cloud and other applications.
At the core of the system is the ICX-500 Intelligent Communication Gateway connecting people, devices & systems at unrivaled levels of manageability, scalability, robustness and interoperability
Integrated Intelligent Communication Management & Security
- Streamlined and unified management
- Built-in cybersecurity – Trusted Platform
Scalability & Robustness
- State-of-the-art quad-core processing capacity
- Supports up to 552 IC devices per node
- Solid design with no moving parts
- Supports industry standards
- Multiple certified platform and device integrations
- Native API & cloud connectivity
- Fully compatible with legacy AlphaCom system
Enabled by new technologies like cloud intelligence, big data, machine learning, and human interfaces with voice control, the next generation of Intelligent Communication systems will blend into the new reality of Internet of Things (IoT) and smart devices.
The possibilities are endless - Integrated Intelligent Communication Systems will be more powerful, smarter than ever before and easier to operate and deploy. They will be enabled by a paradigm shift in architecture – we call it Intelligent Communication at the Edge.
Wherever we live, work or travel, we will be surrounded by more intelligent communication devices that help us to stay safe, secure and connected to the people and networks that matter.
Cloud Intelligence, big data and machine learning will bring unseen levels of intelligence and interoperability, enabling safe and secure buildings and locations.
The growing importance of voice and audio as the preferred human interface to devices and networks will allow for reliable and easy voice control and authentication.