- Made for Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP)
- Chemical resistant and anti-bacterial front surface for easy cleaning
- Robust aluminium front plate to withstand maintenance and cleaning conditions
- White backlight for large high contrast display and behind all switches for excellent readability in the dark
- Four programmable Direct Access buttons for functions and direct calls to stations and telephones inside and outside the system
- Quick and easy snap-on mechanism for installation in flush mounted back boxes
- Superb audio technology gives loud-speaking hands free duplex communication from any location in the room – no one needs to leave their duty and all present staff can follow the conversation
- Integrated Web server for easy configuration and monitoring
- Remote automatic software update
The IP Operating Room (OR) Master Station is an advanced intercom station intended for use in operating theatres and clean rooms. The station front plate is totally flat and without any holes to minimize bacteria accumulation (clean room technology). The station has an excellent audio quality. With a large backlit display and STENTOFON audio technology the station allows users to read caller ID, listen and talk at a distance.
The IP station has full access to all features in the AlphaCom E exchange. The most used functions can be accessed immediately from the four Direct Access Keys (DAK). The station connects directly to the IP network making it easy to deploy anywhere and at any distance. Designed for CCoIP the station offers a set of critical communication features such as integrated firewall, group call, call priority and over-ride, to name just a few. This enables the delivery of instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment.