The modular control system
200V is a modular control system for centralized and decentralized applications, programmable with WinPLC7 and/or STEP7 from Siemens. Its compactness in combination with the instruction set of the 300S make it a very efficient system. With a variety of communication and fieldbus modules available, it can be used also for complex system topologies and is in use in thousands of applications worldwide.
The sophisticated module concept enables the customized deployment in nearly every application up to the middle power range.
Features VIPA 200V
Innovative data saving concept
MPI interface on board
- Integrated work memory – operation without additional memory card!
- Integrated ROM memory for continuous saving of program and data
- Integrated battery backed RAM memory
- Support of standard MMC cards for saving program and data
- Comprehensive communication capability and modern protocols
Centrally and decentrally deployable
- Ethernet on board, ISO on TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, RFC1006, ModBUS on TCP
- Support of ProfiBus, ProfiBus DP, CANopen, DeviceNET, CANbus, INTERbus
- High flexibility in use & application
- Finely divided, binary up to 8 DIO
- Modularly expandable
- Centrally deployable up to 32 modules, directly on the CPU!
- Long-term investment security
- Maintenance-free cage clamps
- Front connector included
- 35mm DIN rail mounting
- 24 month warranty
- Certifications: cULus and CE